Sunday, December 9, 2007

First Photo Shoot...

My baby Grey was pulled to start handfeeding this morning, at about 2 weeks old. I think it is the sweetest thing I've ever seen! Look in the second picture, how the little "elbow" is draped over its "knee"...so cute!



Originally, I thought I wanted this bird to be a boy - I'd finally get to use a name I've always loved and have wanted to use forever (my husband nixed it for all our boys! LOL).

But for the last few days, whenever I think of the bird, the name Emma comes to mind. I don't know where it came from, either. Needless to say, my "perfect" name isn't sounding nearly as "perfect" anymore.

Even though Emma is not a name I would normally choose, I am totally loving it because I already associate it with my baby Grey. Now we just gotta find out if its a boy or a girl...

No comments: