Monday, December 17, 2007

Baby Grey Bird

This is what the kids have taken to calling the baby bird. :) I think it fell into place because on a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse episode, Goofy finds a bird and names it Baby Red Bird.

We got a Wii for Christmas, and one of the things you can do is create Mii's (which are little characters you design by choosing body type, height, hair coloring and style, eyes, noses, etc.). We wound up making a bunch of them in the likeness of everyone in the family...including the animals! The cat turned out the best, but Baby Grey Bird is pretty cute, too. :)


The kids want to send the bird something for Christmas, so I'm searching online right now for a gift. I'm thinking something like a little lovey doll, so he can bring it home with him to help ease the transition. But I know the breeder has some of her own that she puts in with "only" birds, and don't want to step on any toes. I am going to give her a call later on to see what she thinks about that...and hopefully, maybe get a quick update on what his little personality might be like. :)

I'd also like to know when we can find out the sex...

No comments: